Smart Style - Customer Service/Hair Color Burns down to the Scalp

Mar 02
review #477770 contact

A week ago, I had my color paid for at Smart Style in Centennial, There beautician burned my scalp while using the wrong chemicals in my hair.I phoned the regional manger she was rude and unprofessional she say's either get the color corrected today or we will never get it corrected at all.

This store should be closed, no on e goes to this store anyway. Think twice before going to store that will permanently damage your hair and not care about the results.

I asked to speak with her boss she days Donna is not in and if you complain it will go right back to her .Wow then she threatened to record the conversation

abd2843
Had an experience with Smart Style?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
kimmey7320002yahoo.com

Mar 03 Centennial, Colorado

I understand that this is the store manager replying to my comment. I understand that you defend what is wrong in the situation. Perhaps you should be honest , your sales are down your staff is unprofessional and your on the brink of losing your job Carolyn. So, take your PMS pills and calm down and service your customers instead of servicing your staff.. Perhaps then you would not have to worry about your job...

0 0 Reply
anonymous

Mar 02

What was so rude about being told to get the color corrected today or not at all? Did she swear and yell at you or was she just emphatic? There is a difference. There has to be guidelines as to when corrections can be made. Who are you to decide that the store should be closed, and how do you know no "on e" goes to the store anyway, are you in there 24/7? Instead of worrying about spending money on hair coloring you should think about spending it on education.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Smart Style.
Filing a new complaint about
×